Arrest made in Mariah Woods disappearance; missing girl believed to be deceased

NATION-NOW     Missing 3-year-old girl now believed dead man charged with concealing death     
       Missing 3-year-old girl believed dead man charged

A 32-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the disappearance of 3-year-old Mariah Woods, who is believed to be dead, North Carolina authorities and the Federal Bureau of Investigation announced early Saturday.

Her mom says Mariah woke up in the middle of the night and her boyfriend told her to go back to sleep.

Authorities said they have not yet located Mariah's body, and the missing persons search that included Federal Bureau of Investigation agents and K-9 units will now shift to a recovery effort.

He is being held at the Onslow County Detention Center on a $1.01 million bond and due in court Monday at 8 a.m., according to these documents.

Authorities arrested a North Carolina man in connection to the disappearance of his girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter.

Kimrey removed the girl's body from the place where she died and knew her death was not natural, according to arrest warrants. Authorities haven't said what led investigators to identify Kimrey as a suspect, but other charges could be coming.

At 2.30am WCTI12.com announced that Earl Kimrey had been taken into custody and charged for concealing a death and the obstruction of justice.

Her disappearance prompted a widespread search, with law enforcement, the military and volunteers from the community looking for the child after her mother's plea for her safe return. "All with one mission: to help us find Mariah". By the next morning, Mariah was missing. She says Kimery, saw the child later that night.

Earlier this week, Mariah's biological father, who has not seen her for more than a year, said he did not believe she was abducted.

Kristy, who this week disabled her Facebook account after posting the missing person's appeal for her daughter, claimed that Mariah was taken by a stranger. "Four people in the house, two adults and two kids, someone just comes up and snatches the baby and walks out?"

Related News:



Most liked

Kelly Clarkson Grooves With James Corden During 'Carpool Karaoke'
As Clarkson laughed at her adorably awkward husband, Corden dryly quipped, "Tell us more about the report from the farm, Brandon". Blackstock then joined, the "sparkling apple juice or something" was poured, and the date was underway.

Pope Francis and Aung San Suu Kyi avoid Rohingya crisis discussion
Her late husband, Mr Michael Aris, was a lecturer there, and the couple lived and raised their two sons in the city. Refugees say the Myanmar's military has murdered children, raped women and razed villages.

Deja vu as late Arsenal penalty sinks Burnley
That Arsenal's likeliest candidate was centre-half Shkodran Mustafi says plenty about the way they did business. This time some Gudmundsson trickery bought a yard and he crossed towards the lurking Ashley Barnes.

Manchester City defeat Huddersfield, set record
The victory also sets a new club record for City who have now won in 11 consecutive away matches in all competitions. Former Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini had 35 points at the same stage in the 2011/12 season.

Weight Loss: How cinnamon (Dalchini) can help you lose weight
Australian researchers found cinnamon will help lower the stomach temperature - which aids digestion - up to two degrees. Cinnamon has a long history of use in traditional medicine and is a peculiar ingredient of person's diet.

Lamar Jackson and Kentucky Player Spark Huge Louisville-Kentucky Fight
Louisville retook the Governor's Cup from United Kingdom , who took it in Louisville last season after a 41-38 win. Unfortunately for United Kingdom , it wasn't enough to overcome the offensive attack Louisville poured on.

Sisi calls emergency meeting after more than 80 killed at Sinai mosque
Will be calling the President of Egypt in a short while to discuss the tragic terrorist attack, with so much loss of life. Officials said militants in four off-road vehicles bombed the mosque and then sprayed worshipers with gunfire.

Shots fired reported at Oxford Circus tube station in London
Reuters have reported that London's Oxford Circus underground station is being evacuated and that armed police are on the scene. But around 90 minutes after responding, police said there was no evidence of any shots, casualties or suspects.

Tencent Will Publish PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds in China, with Some Slight Alterations
Chinese tech giant Tencent promised to add "socialist core values" to the game in order to bypass the country's strict censors.

Murder On The Orient Express Movie Review
The book had been adapted in 1978 into a movie with Peter Ustinov, Bette Davis, Mia Farrow and Maggie Smith in the cast. Christie first published Death on the Nile in 1937, three years after her Murder on the Orient Express was published.

Stolen John Lennon items recovered in Berlin
Another suspect is reportedly Turkey and is "not available" for law enforcement actions, the AP noted. The second suspect is one of Ono's former chauffeurs who has a past conviction related to the theft.

Trump Administration Ends Temporary Protection for Haitians
Countries that are now covered Haiti, Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua, Nepal, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen. Countries can gain TPS status due to an armed conflict, environmental disaster, epidemic or other temporary condition.

These pictures of India's Manushi Chhillar will set your heart on fire!
She is the sixth Indian to win this crown, the first being Reita Faria in 1966, and the last being Priyanka Chopra in 2000. Indian model and beauty pageant holder Manushi Chhillar was crowned Miss World 2017 on November 18, 2017.

India declare on 352-8, set Sri Lanka 231 to win
Sri Lanka were reeling on 75 for seven, chasing a target of 231, before the umpires ruled the light too poor to continue. He went down on one knee and roared in delight with a clenched fist towards the dressing room.

Donald Trump nuclear order could be refused - General John Hyten
The top US nuclear commander said there is protocol in place to contest a strike order given by a President if it were "illegal". The comments come amid heightened tensions between the U.S. and North Korea, with inflammatory comments issued from both sides.